Emailing your invoices through QB is the more efficient way to get your bills out. Saves paper, money and it is quick. If you get the error that QB cannot create the PDF files needed to send the forms, follow these steps to fix:
- Exit QB and go to the Task Mgr to close all instances of QB running in the background.
- Download the QB PDF repair tool, (google it…)
- Run the tool and try again.
- If the issue still persists, try rebooting the system.
- If still not working you will have to reinstall QB by first uninstalling, rebooting and installing QB
NOTE: Backup your data before uninstalling the program