If the default font settings for invoices in QuickBooks is not want you want, change it.
How to Change QuickBooks Font Size on Invoices
- Log in as Admin.
- Open any invoice.
- Click on the Formatting menu option at the top.
- Click Customize Data Layout.
- Click on Layout Designer button at the bottom.
- Right click the box where you want the font to change.
- Click Properties.
- Click Font button.
- Change to the desired font size and style.
- Repeat these steps to change other boxes on the invoice. Done.